Colleen Carroll • Yoga Therapist
A lifelong practitioner and dedicated teacher, Colleen employs an integrative approach to classical yoga based on the sound teachings of T. Krishnamacharya and TKV Desikachar. Colleen’s nurturing approach to discipline fosters a personal practice devoted to self care and awareness. The breath is the foundation of this model for healing, wellness and more sustained contentment.
Colleen’s lively and informative instruction assists others in bringing a yoga perspective to all aspects of daily living. As a yoga therapist, she can attend to special conditions caused by injury or various chronic conditions. Her NeuroTherapeutic Yoga classes provide a safe and supportive environment for those with Parkinson’s, MS and other neurological conditions.
For information about all levels yoga, therapeutic yoga and NeuroTherapeutic Yoga, contact Colleen@SoundYogaStudio.com
Lifestyle and Wellness Educator:
- Center for Aging Research & Education
- NeuroCommunity Foundation
- Motion Picture TV Fund
- Currently enrolled in 800 hr. YATNA (Yoga As Therapy In North America) Vanderbilt University, TN
- Healing Yoga Institute, 500 hour, with Amy Wheeler, Ph.D.
- Yoga Therapy RX, Loyola Marymount University
- Yoga Teacher Training, Samata Yoga International
- Prime of Life Teacher Training with Larry Payne, Ph.D.
- San Francisco State University, Bachelor of Music, Flute
- IAYT International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Yoga Alliance
- APDA American Parkinson’s Disease Association